From: ulrichtheaart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28. februar 2005 14:48
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Closed Transaction Editing in Stopped Period

Hi There,

Customer / Functions / Closed Transaction Editing

I am trying to reverse a closed transaction.
The GL period is in a status of "Stopped".
Axapta replies with Error, "Period for ... is not open".

(There are no setlements amounts on either of the transactions.)

If i change the period to "Closed", it ALLOWS me to reverse the
transaction!!!!

Question 1: Should the above be possible?
Question 2: Does anyone have a idea what I should do to have Axapta
allow the reversal in the Stopped period.

Regards
Ulrich

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here