From: Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 25 February 2005 7:03 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How can I find what RecId will be the next to be used?

I've got a problem. Several users via COM, using same COM session, sometimes invokes the error (Cannot insert a record in table X. The record already exists). X may be an apparently alleatory table. And I need to track so.

Tool of log of database doesn't fit this...

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS