Hi santosh,
   Well almost everything is possible. But do they
want just the Sales order and purchase order to
synchronise. What about the inventory? even though you
get a solution of having the same SO's and PO's
created and posted, this could happen only if
inventory is also updated.

  But if the other things are thought of then you
could write code to read the data from another
database (using to ODBCConnection). After getting the
data you need to write a function to create the SO's
and PO's.
  This function has to be written at both the
applications (assuming they are just copy of the same
application). Then setup to run this function in
batch, set to run at the end of the day.

hope this would help you.

cheers,
Girish

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM