This customer number could be seen only in picking
list with that way. You should still type the axapta
number when you create a sales order ..

<http://mail01.mail.com/scripts/payment/adtracking.cgi?bannercode=adsfre
> ejump01>
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129i12l9f/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/

D=groups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1112131683/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
> s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=570584611>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *     To visit your group on the web, go to:

> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM