Hi,

I want to upload General Journals, the header and its lines, so the tables that I want to upload are ledgerjournaltable and ledgerjournaltrans. This tablea are going to be added through an interface made in .Net, but my problem is asign the RecId. I'm using mssql, I hope some can help me.

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ricardo,

Ok. Axapta Recids will be generated in Kernel. what exactly do you want to do?.
Which Tables you want to upload?. Are you uploading vendors/Customer with Atl addresses???.

Let us know. Someone from the group will help you,

Be more specific always.
thanks,
subbu
SDBC

Ricardo Cortés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I new in the development in Axapta, I need to make some records directly in the Axapta tables, but i have a problem, because I don't know how Axapta asign the field RecId; how is create the RecId?

I hope someone can help me

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Cortes
Interselect

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here