From: Varden Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 April 2005 2:41 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village]

Rocco

You can look at the CacheLookup property on the table. It is not recommended to cache tables that are frequently updated but since the inventory table should be fairly static you may consider do this by setting the property appropriately.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rocco Giumelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Frank/Harry

Yes, I have, it did help the speed a little.  I guess I am Trying to say is that can a Lookup Method cache the details (Itemtable) so it does not try to load the same lookup on every line of the web form as they enter it.

Rocco