-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anton
Tjiptadi
Sent: 20. april 2005 12:10
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Run Report from a Form

Hi,
how to run reports from a Form.

I plan to create 2 or more report and it will run under 1 form, so in
that form will have 2 or more button, and when I clicked the button, it
will run the corresponding report.

thanks in advance,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM