Hi Lars,
of course, 'I'm not kidding... although u can say that, 'cause in
Axapta I'm only a 'kid'... hahaha....

I'll try to make a class first then...
Thanks for you reply so soon... :)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Lars Holm"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You are kidding, right?
>
> If not, it depends on how you call your report. A report can
either be
> called directly or using a class which inherits from
runbasereport. In
> both cases you must call either the class or report from a menu
item.
> This menu item you just drag into the form design (preferably in a
> button group) and that's it.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Lars Holm
> Senior Technical Consultant
>
> T O I N C R E A S E - Y O U R  B U S I N E S S

Anton

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM