Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ahmed Maghraby
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. April 2005 13:04
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] French labels for the menus

Hi Stefan,

The translations for menu bar and other kernel related translations are stored in a KTD file in the client BIN directory. For French, the file should be named <Axsysfr.ktd>

Regards,

Ahmed Maghraby

Stefan Heidkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

we want to use the French language for the menus.

How could we additional import French labels for the menus? We have
established that the translations are not present.

Thanks a lot!

Stefan Heidkamp