No. Its not possible possible to filter the rows by dimensions.
I had to customize the reports to show some rows in the PL report by costcenters.

Best of Luck,
subbu

abdulabsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

GoodDay guys..

I have one doubt in the functionality of the financiial statement.I
am trying to check if the I can print  the rows filtered by the
diemension.As I am ttrying to prin the Finanacial Statment Report I
can select the dimesnion for the cloumn only..

Can any body tell if it is possible to filter the rows accroding to
the diemsnion selected .If yes please give some tips...

Thanks,
Absi