hi James

I am not very sure of your requirement.

Click on update -> start and check the "General" tab, there are a two parameters 1. auto bom consumption and 2. post picking list now that decide whether to create and post a picking list.

Does this help you?

regards

harry

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I need to create a simple data entry screen that the user can enter some item lines and then 'post' them.  The post should create a picking list and also post it as picked/consummed against a specified production order.

Can anyone direct me to existing code for:
1) how to create the picking list against the production order in code
2) how to post the journal (and if errors how to catch them etc)

I am abit new to all the production but I have been told in std when you start a production order it is possible for the picking list to be automatically posted, so can anyone point me to a starting point where I can find this in the AOT.

Thanks
James

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Mail