Hi

As far as I know the customer who makes the payment is the one that should be invoiced. Axapta has the ability to handle one customer doing the order and another customer paying for the goods. You would have to do a customization to add an additional field for the third customer and ensure that it is tied in with the business logic of Axapta. It would be better if possible for you to align your business procedures to use what is available to avoid complications and the cost of upgrades.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

mat_bin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have 3 type of cust on a sales order :
- Cust
- Cust Invoice
- Cust payer : for this one I don't know how can I do.

For example : A cust (C1) make me a SO, I invoice (C2) but it's C3 who
pay this invoice.

How can I do?

Best regards

Mathieu