Hi Steeve,

Thanks for the response.

I was also able to achieve the same result using, as you have mentioned, ODBCConnection. I just had to set the server / username / password and voila, I was in!!! J

Regards.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steeve Gilbert
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:40 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Connecting to Other database from Axapta using X++

I've tested similar scenario on our Dev server.  I use MS SQL as my DB.  In the Enterprise Manager, go to "Security" folder of your Axapta DB server and in the "Linked Servers" nodes add your Scala server.  With the use of ODBCConnection or UserConnection you can now do :

"select * from scaladb.dbo.someTable"

Hope it helps.

Steeve...