I delete records and it works fine now.

Thanks.

________________________________

Kimden: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com bu kişinin yerine: Cenk Ince
Gönderilmiş: Çar 25.05.2005 13:01
Kime: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com;
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Konu: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] [very urgent] inventSumTTSLog

Hi all;

when i Update a prodOrder from CostEstimated to Started it locks the system
\classes\ReqTransUpdate\update.

There is a loop while (inventSumLogTTS.RecId) it created an endless loop.

Any Idea?

Thanks

________________________________

Kimden: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com bu kişinin yerine: DouglasT
Gönderilmiş: Çar 25.05.2005 12:47
Kime: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Konu: Re: [development-axapta] splash screen

Maybe check bitmap resource 7511 within executable ax32.exe ??

It's technically possible to change this using an resource editor,

but I don't know if it's legally allowed.

One really interesting case which requires you to change this resource
(replace this with an "empty" bitmap) is the following:

If you want to speed up launching the Axapta client runnung under an rdp or
ica session on an Terminalserver/Citrixserver you can write a small
"PreAxapta" Launcher application which detects if the current session is
runniung on rdp/ica. In that case the modified Ax32.Exe is launched with all
the parms passed to "PreLauch" application.

regards

Douglas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM