From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohammed Moussa
Sent: 30 May 2005 19:21
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Multiple packing slips to one sales invoice

Hi Girish
could you please explain the work around again in details cause i have the same issue.

Thanks in advance

Girish Bhatkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you need to do some modifications for this. earlier a
few daus back there was a question about a similar
function for which i had explained a work around. in
that case you could select the packing slip nos and
the corresponding qty was updated on the lines.
good luck,

--- ll_guok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi,

Has anyone tried printing multiple packing slips on 1
sales invoice
in Axapta Ver 3.0 SP2? I have the following scenario:

Sales Order Number: A001

Sales Order Quantity: 10 pcs

Packing Slip No: P001

Packing Slip Quantity: 2 pcs

Packing Slip No: P002

Packing Slip Quantity: 3 pcs

Packing Slip No: P003

Packing Slip Quantity: 3 pcs

I only want to invoice packing slip P001 and P002. If
I go to
Accounts Receivables -> Periodic -> Sales Update ->
Invoice, in my
query selection, I link the CustPackingSlipSalesLink
to the Sales
Order table, and select the Packing Slip Id P001 and
P002, I notice
that the Update quantity will reflect 8 and not 5.
When I post the
invoice, all three packing slips are posted on the
invoice, which is
not what I have selected.

Any way that I can select packing slips to post to the
invoice?

Thanks,
Lee Lee

Terms of Service.