Saied,
      This for mass Route updates.
To test it
1- Define a bom item.
2- Create a route "211" to this item.
3- Add 2 lines to the bom (Operation "X", Work center
"WC1").
4- Go to Rout in production and add a line in the
item's route and change the work center to another
work center you define.
5- Go to items in inventory management module, and
browse the item route you will find it changed.

Logic: Because the system treats the rout as a
separate object, and will create the whole rout when
you add this item to the rout. Axapta gives you the
option to change the parameters of the rout of this
item from the rout itself.

Regards