Hi all,

2 questions:

1.  Can i use Pyhsical Value by Item Group Report to
reconcile with my GL stock?  I think most of you had
encountered this before as there is no specific report
in inventory module which can help to reconcile with
your GL. (Note: The inventory reconcilation report
does not provide sufficient information in terms of GL
stocks and stock value in inventory)

2. What is the "Known Value" column in Physical Value
by Item Group Report?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,