Hi All,

It seems there is a bug in SP4 installation

In order to get Sp4 application upgraded in

Windows 2003 server(Not sure) You need create a  copy
of Standard folder and apply the upgrade on the Copy
and rename back to standard.

This is the way it worked for me.

TJJ

--- "Suresh Kumar K."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Harry,
>
> It does appear...
>
> Regards.

> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=33539/*http:/football.fa

ntasysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Integration&ovcrn=Mail+footer&ovrf
> d=YAH&ovtac=AD%20>

> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]