Title: Message
Hi I hope some out there are able to help with a rather old setup...

I have a customer who is running Ax2.1 and they are very happy with it, therefore they do not want to have to go through all the trouble of upgrading etc but they want to run on SQL2000 (due to IT audit security concerns etc).

Does anyone know if it is possible to run Ax2.1 with SQL2000?  I know it will not work straight out of the box as I recall for Ax2.5 there was some configuration on SQL you had to do (something about Axapta and SQL reserved words clashing so you had to turn off some features in SQL...or something like that...)

Anyone have an actual site/experience with this configuration?

Also they want to run on Windows 2003 via terminal services, to move the application to such a machine what is the best approach?
1) install a standard ax2.1 and then delete the folders and replace with the actual application?
OR
2) just copy the files to new server (I think this has possible system files not registered problems right)

Is there any know issues with Windows 2003 termainl services and axapta?

Hoping some one can help
Thanks
James