Well unaccidently my customers IT manager selected
 Inventory Dimension - > BatchNumber - > Financial Inventory .Then we ran
Production - > Update -> Costing
for production order swhich have finished.
Then we looked at the costs and we saw that there are huge numbers ( 20 -22
digit ) on costamountposted field on inventtrans.

I did import back up database and deselect  Inventory Dimension - > BatchNumber
- > Financial Inventory then on the back up database I ran Production - >
Update -> Costing
for production order which has finished on back up database and saw that those
huge number did not calculated.

I also know that I can not take production to back status when it cost
calculated.
My problem is I know the mistake,and  I corrected it but I can not rewind my
costing on production so I can not refresh my data.

Has anybody faced this king of problem ??

Gökhan CAN
Software Engineer /
Mic. Cert. Axapta Professional ( Pro - PB )
Datasistem Genel Otomasyon San Tic. Şti
Tel         :   ( 232 ) 463 1663 - 131
e-mail     :  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>