From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande
Sent: 27 June 2005 10:46
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] NotExist join in query using cross reference?

hi

actually it should work, you dont need a not exists join.

just add inventtable and then inventtrans (u dont need to update cross-reference for this) and put appropriate filters.

regards

harry

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
no you cannot add a table without cross references being built for tables

I can add all the tables I want but it is the type of join that is the problem and I do not think it can be controlled unfortunately....

thanks
James