Hello all,

    Ok let me give you some information, that will hopefully help explain what I am trying to do. You see we have a Web Site and Database structure for that website in place. We are currently implementing Axapta, and in order not to change to much at once, we are wanting to replicate data from Axapta to our Web site database.

In order to do this, I am wanting to run a piece of code every time a Sales Order is created that would replicate that Sales Order to our web site database.

Does anyone have a clue as to the best way to do this? Is there a class that is always called when a new Sales Order is created? I figure SalesAutoCreate, but I am not so sure.

Anyway thanks in advance! And please let me know if you don't understand that question and I can give more details!

thanks,
Brandon