hi

CheckDiscardLine method on salesFormletter class is responsible for discarding lines with zero quantity.

put a debug on this line and check the value of  salesparmline.delivernow

if this quantity is not zero then problem is somewhere else.

If this quantity is zero then try changing the statement

        if (! this.checkDiscardLine())

        if (!this.checkDiscardLine())
(remove the space between ! and this)

regards

harry

regards

harry

--- James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Nope backorder tracking is turned off...but I am
suspecting it could be this
as it is only Delivery ntoe and invoice that have the
problem and it is only
tehse that have the back order trakcing option...

Although I cannot explain why girish yours seems to be
working fine...what
SP are you running?

Thanks
James