Hi,

I am just wondering ( perhaps I am circleing around myself :-(  )  if anyone knows ECN ( SAP Term  ) functionlaity in Axapta. I did a custmozation but its going ugly...

Does anyone have any experince  about the ECN for maintaining different BOM versions in Axapta 3.0?.  Axapta allows only one BOM is active at anytime in one company per plant. We have 4 plants. so we customized to make 4 same items active for the 4 plants per one USA company. But about maintaining difrent BOM versions is becoming little bit overloaded.....

Appreciate any help.

Thanks & regards,
subbu

Yahoo! Sports