Hi All,

Thanks for the inputs.

We are planning to share the items only across the
companies. I understand now that I need to share
Itemgroup / model group  / dimension group etc..

We dont need to share the Transaction tables
Inventtory on hand etc..

Is it possible me know how much tables you ended up
sharing through Virtual company to make this work?

Will it pose any threat for an
maintainance,upgradation,data migration etc..

Thanks again for your valuable comments

TJJ

--- Brandon George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have to make sure to put InventTable,
> InventLocation, and InventModule
> in a 'Virutal Company'. (We called our V02). At that
> point, make sure that
> your companies are apart of that Virtual Company,
> and then you have Items /
> Inventory Shared out.
>
> -Brandon
>
>   _____