From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:48 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Changing shipping Label

hi Brandon,

Did u really borrow it from Bill of Laden? Everyone knows the guy must have changed his appearance but from your post it looks like he has also changed his name *lol*

regards

harry

Brandon George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All,

 I am updating the current default Axapta Shipping Label to contain a Barcode plus more information. Anyway, what I am wanting to do it run the Barcode Vertical on the side of the Shipping Label. For some reason I can't find the property where you can make it vertical???!!! You see the Barcode is a font, that I borrowed from the Bill of Laden.

Can anyone help me on such a small task of taking font and making it vertical on a report? This is the real issue, just making font vertical!

thanks,
Brandon