Title: Message
Hi everyone, does anyone know or have experience of an XPO import not importing all the properties correctly?

I think I remember seeing a posting long ago but cannot find it...

It seems I have v3.0 SP2 and some XPO imported do not have all the properties set (such as alignment), this is of course a very serious problem if we cannot trust an XPO is imported 'fully' and so I need to get to the bottom of this.

I know there has been alot of posting about import with and without ID, is this likely to have any effect?

Thanks
James