ok. How do you filter the records which ones have problems when you try to delete BOM lines and reload them. Anyway,Since its your system, you know it better :-)

Coming to the consistency check, it took sometimes 20 - 40 hours to get the consistency report.
We asked Microsoft what the heck its doing for 20  hours.

Microsoft asked me to comment out the line

 in class SysConsistencyCheck/KernalCheckRecords

//progress.setTotal(sysQuery::countTotal(queryRun),2);

run it, it will take less than 1 hour. There should be a solution for every  question.

Morever, I advise you to use this tool. It saves you a lot of time. Just based on my exp, I am giving you hints.

best of luck.

"Philip R. Freimann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We wanted to run a consistency check but it takes so long it's not
practical.  We are in the process of deleting all the BOM lines that
do not match.  They were mostly items that should have been deleted
in the old system.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Subrahmanyam,
Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Philip,

> I suggest you to do following. As you are aware, since we also
migrated huge volume of SAP to axapta, we too have these kind of
problems due to bad data.

> as per my experience , I suggest you to do the following.

> 1. As Jens mentioned you can write a simple job to get the info log
of all the missing items.
>   However, at the same time you may need to check reqItemTable,
InventItemlocation etc ect for that missing items.

> 2. I strongly suggest to run consistency check for the whole
company on all the modules. Its very important to run consistency
check after you migrated the data. Eventhough consistency check will
not tell everything, but  defintely catch these kind of problems.

> Best of Luck.

> Thanks,
> subbu

> Jens Strandberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Exactly. Just create a small job that runs through all BOM lines
and lookup
> each itemid. The ones, that do not exist in InventTable, will create
> problems.
>
> /Jens

R.
> Freimann
> Sendt: 5. august 2005 19:19
> Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Master Scheduling: Error
Messages

> That's a possibility.  We just converted and went live last month.
> How could I identify this?  just match the BOM lines against
> InventTable items?
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Strandberg"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > Have faced similar problem after converting data into Axapta 3.0
> from
> > another system. Our problem was that we had imported BOM lines
> pointing to
> > items, that were not created in InventTable.
> >
> > This could be your situation too...
> >
> > /Jens

Service.