From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
vlnarasimhan2004
Sent: Tuesday, 9 August 2005 9:46 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Technical questions help needed

16  A client requires that the standard CustTable form receives a
    completely new layout, What should you do?

A.  Modify the CustTable form to meet the
    Clients requirements.
B.  Create a new form that meets the clients requirements,
    and then create a new menu item that.
C.  Create a new form that meets the clients requirements, and then
    modify the CustTable menu item to address the new form.
D.  create a new form which extends the CustTable form and
overrides
    the design to meet the clientsrequirements. Then modify
the
    CustTable menu item to address the new form.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h69qntm/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124242942/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>