Title: Message
Hi

I have a new X++ programmer who wants to know how to put the inventory dimensions into a form in the right/std way.  Not being a programmer I looked in AOT but cannot find a tutorial form for this.  Is there such a tutorial form or soemwhere in deveolper guide?

If there is no official 'guide' can anyone give me the classes/steps to do it (I understand it requires the linking of inventdim table to the main table but I do not know how to make sure the 'display dimensions' and create new inventdim record code is etc)

Thanks
James