From: www.Axapta.WS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 August 2005 10:34

Subject: Everything about AXAPTA and Other Topics

Dear James Flavell,
You can benefit from many sections (Articles / News / Stories, Calendar,
Dictionaries, Forums, Live Chat Rooms, Message Window, Online Members,
Researches, Stories Archive, Suggest News, Suggest Resources, Suggest
Surveys, Polls, Top Ten, Topics and so on) at AXAPTA Web Site ( w
ww.axapta.ws ). File Links section will be started soon. Besides, other new
sections and properties will be seen in this web site at the same time.
Regards,
AXAPTA
Web Site

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hmf9091/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124858168/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>