-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:35 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Label problems

Take note when I was cutting and paste there was no 3 tier.  If you have 3
tier connections then I think you need to folllow what Soren has just pasted
as otherwise yes there is must likely some cache and so directly into OS
file might not be the best way.

All the best
James