From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Sent: 26 August 2005 01:21
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SQL Duplicate company error

Hi James,

This kind of errors I get in my home installation axapta. I think you may be right if we have same Tables with different fields in USR/CUS, we may get this error  I don;t not get these kind of errors in our DEV/QA environment because we maintain always in one layer only.

Let me see if I clean up the USR layer , I can duplicate the problem.
thanks for the input and will let you know soon.

Thanks & Regards,
subbu

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think this problem is the same as what I posted earlier about export always crashing and it was because having some tables in both VAR and USR but as diferent eleemnts (i.e. 2 tables appear in the AOT with samename).  I guess when Axapta gets to one of them it finds actual there is no SQL table name or something liek that and hence the error.

Once the programmer cleans up this mess I am pretty sure it will work.

Sync and compile every other day seems very wrong to me....
Thanks for your input
James