Title: Message
I believe there was a 'urgent' hotfix for consolidation by MBS (cannot remember which version ...I think SP4 but I guess the problem might be there in earlier versions)

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Sent: 27 August 2005 11:48
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent : Problem in Select count(RecId)

When I set the table  'cachelookup prorty ' to 'none', I get the same orignal results which is 975 which is good.

But.......it sucks.

I could not solve the problem. But I set temporarily the 'cahchelookupproperty in 'ledgerTable' to none for time being so that I can bring in all the regular transactions in consolidation.

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Today I have a P1 ticket saying that consolidation is not picking up all the transaction for just one company out of 8 export companies. They are all regular trasactions in LedgerTrans.

I debugged LedgerConsolidate class and found an interesting issue after debugging in 'sumupTransact';

Select count(recid) from LedgerTable where LedgerTable.AccountNum != '';
   LedgerTable.recid = 125 records ( these only exported )

but interestingly if I change it to

Select count(recid) from LedgerTable where LedgerTable.AccountName !=  '';
LedgerTable.recid = 975 records.

I felt I got fever for a moment.

I reindexed the company when no one is there in the system. still I am getting 125 only.

This sucks me now.

Any idea why it happended?. I cleared all the cache for this company.

Looks like I have a bad week end.

help plsssss
thanks,
subbu