Hi Harry,

so you mean the answer is not among the choices because you can not
use setttempdata on a temporary table ?

What are settempdata anyway, pls clarify because I'm just new in
Axapta.

Regards,
patrick

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry
\(Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi Patrick
>
> why would anyone use settmpdata on a temporary table?
>
> regards
>
> harry
>
> chuapatrickd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi to All,
>
> Any one who know the answer for this question ?
>
> When using temporary table what does settempdata(common) do?
> 1. Set the table temporary as temporary
> 2. Set table permanently as temporary
> 3. Points to the record in temp table where the cursor common
points to
> 4. Sets common as temporary
>
> Any answer with accompanying explanation is much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM