Hi ,

If there is an id in header table on creation of new lines under that header id ,whose data will go in line table . how can  we send that header id to the line table so that there will be forigen key relation between line and header on the basis of that id. Is there any methods written some where ?? for example sales table form under which it has two tables salesheader and salesline both are related to that sales id.

Secondly how it can be done as we select any line on sales order only those rows are seen on line level which are under that particular sales order?? Any method or example can be  seen in axapta.

Can we create the primary key on the basis two feilds either by properties or by other way??

Please reply my queries if possible.

Vivek