Hi,

If i'm not mistaken:
1) Use the EDT to set the relations to main table
field. E.g SalesId == SalesTable.SalesId. The EDT need
to use in header & line tables. After that in your
form datasources, set the line table property
"JoinSource" = header table.

2) You should achieve if you set above correctly.

3) Use Index. Create one index and set the property
"AllowDuplicates" = No.

Regards,
S.C.GAN

--- vivek sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> If there is an id in header table on creation of new
> lines under that header id ,whose data will go in
> line table . how can  we send that header id to the
> line table so that there will be forigen key
> relation between line and header on the basis of
> that id. Is there any methods written some where ??
> for example sales table form under which it has two
> tables salesheader and salesline both are related to
> that sales id.
>
> Secondly how it can be done as we select any line on
> sales order only those rows are seen on line level
> which are under that particular sales order?? Any
> method or example can be  seen in axapta.
>
> Can we create the primary key on the basis two
> feilds either by properties or by other way??
>
> Please reply my queries if possible.
>
> Vivek

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM