Thanks for the response. I had figured that much, however, I am still unsure how I can have another form display the records that I want. For example, I can use args.record() but how do I
have the other form open up results based on the record that I pass w/out changing the called form?? The called form is a standard Axapta form, so I do not want to change any code.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

Arijit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Use the Args class to pass data