That's a new one for me. Thanks.

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
He he he he he.............( joking...)

Ok. Please duplicate the 'InternalList' template. Save it. and then restore it. Now compile. It won;t complain again about the compilation ....

Thanks,
subbu

Varden Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jason
I had the same problem before and I am not sure what is the cause. You can work this problem by creating a new report template then drag and drop the root object(s) from the original report template to the new one. It will then compile. In your case drag and drop page header object.

yifath1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All

I Am having a little bit of a problem Creating a Report Template ,I
Have Pretty much Duplicated the "InternalList" Template.
This exact copy does not Compile ,as it is not accepting any of the
elements is there somewhere that I need to go to declare something ,or
is there something that I am missing

Any help would be Greatly appreciate

Thanks

Jason