Title: Message

Hi James,

It seems like you have a problem.

First of all compare the table on var and usr layers. Is there any difference? What is on the usr layer?

Then check utilelements table and try and delete all the record related to the table on the usr layer.

If it doesn’t help, delete the whole usr layer (as well as usp) and try and resync your data dictionary.

Imho, deleting the SQL table won’t help because the problem is in the application.

And make a backup before you start doing these things.

Good luck, man.