Go to the property page and set the EnumValue property of ASCII to say 100, then set the EnumValue for PDF to 0 (zero) the first in the list. Set the EnumValue of ASCII to the value that PDF had and save the Enum.

Akash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
just try to change the places of Pdf ( move to first)
and Ascii physically in the enum and that will work.

Regards
Akash

--- slees32 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Our users when emailing a document from Axapta almost
always choose
PDF.
However the standard default is ASCII meaning they
always have to
click on the combo box and select PDF from the bottom
of the list.

The default seems to be controlled by the element
ASCII of the base
enum SysPrintFileType, which is set to enumvalue 0.

Tried swapping this enumvalue with the element PDF
which does make it
the default, however it stil produces an ASCII file.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I presume this is a simple change but I am just not
competent enough
to work it out.

Thanks,

Steve