De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Philip R. Freimann
Envoyé : 16 septembre 2005 13:01
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Document Handling - Work Order creation

We want to have the 'document handling' icon highlighted during Work
Order creation.

We would like to print item and route operation related documents
that are stored on the network.

We have encountered two problems:
   1)  If you point to an existing document - Axapta COPIES that
document into it's document directory.  When changes are made to the
original document, they are NOT reflected in Axapta.

   2) We have activated document handling tables for InventTable and
added ProdTable and Route.  ProdTable is only related to a specific
work order, so not practical.  The other notes don't seem to be
available at work order creation time.

   The employees need to know the documents are present, so they can
print them out.

How are you solving this?

Thank-you,
Philip

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM