There was a power failure in the building and the AOS we have was
forced to hard reboot when it happened.

The previous 3 tier configuration that worked now gives the below error
message on logon.

"No Axapta Object Servers could be located using the current client
configuration"

The Axapta Object Server service is running fine and nothing SEEMS to
be wrong as far as the server software goes (I'm not too sure how to
test this)

Does anyone know what could cause this kind of error?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM