Den 27. september 2005 15:26 skrev Brandon George:

> protected void  insertJournal()
> {;
>    ttsbegin;
>    numberSeq           = this.allocateNumAndVoucher();
>    [number, voucher]    = this.getNumAndVoucher();
>
>     if (this.updateNow())
>     {
>         this.postUpdate();
>
> TransactionLog::create(this.transactionLogType(),this.transactionLogTxt());
>         ttscommit;
>     }
>     else
>     {
>         throw error(strFmt("@SYS21533"));
>         ttscommit;
>     }
>
> }
>
> Added another ttscommit in the else{} block. I believe this is a bug,

>From the Developers guide:
Notice that when an exception is thrown inside a transaction, the transaction
is automatically aborted. This applies both for exceptions thrown manually and
for exceptions thrown by the system.

According to that you should not get tts problems. The "right" code would be to
have the commit after the else block (on the same level as the begin)

Hilsen
  Søren

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM