Good day,

I am a Business Systems Analyst and we are researching AXAPTA.  I've
got 22 questions, and if you have time can I send them to you?

1.      How long have you used AXAPTA?
2.      What version are you on?
3.      Do you plan to upgrade?
4.      If so, how soon?
5.      If not, why not?

6.      Have you validated AXAPTA per FDA/ISO?
7.      If so did you have any issues with the validation?
8.      Did you use internal or external resources?
9.      If you used external resources can you share their contact
info?

10.     How many users do you have in AXAPTA?
11.     How many (on average) are in the system at the same time?
12.     What capacity are you using AXAPTA in?  One, two or more
areas of the business, many companies I have talked with have
several systems and use the ERP/MRP system in just a few areas.
13.     How many/which modules do you use?
14.     Of these which are used the most?

15.     What is your impression of the AXAPTA Tech Support?
16.     About how many calls/incident's a year do you contact them
with?
17.     What is the average time to resolve any issue?
18.     How often are patches and upgrades required?
19.     Is the training adequate?
20.     Do you find AXAPTA to be user friendly?
21.     What is your overall impression of AXAPTA as compared to
other system that you may have used in the past?
22.     Can you give the stability a percentage rating?  Such as 90%
available, etc...

Thank you very much for your time and feedback.

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM