Hi everyone,

  I'm currently looking at ways to improve performance of our installation.  When looking thru menus I stumble upon "Performance analysis" in Administration -> Performance test wizard.  I've run it in our Dev environment to see what it does and the result was just an info box with the name of some forms.  What does it do and where are the result of that analysis?

  Btw, if you have any hints at where to look to improve performance/minimize blocking (software way) besides maximizing the use of index, let me know.

Have a nice day,

Steeve...