Hi Thomas

Try this.

Open a job in editor

Press alt+M select template then select flow and you have an option of “if” block.

Hope this helps

Regards

Harry

Askeryd Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anybody know of a win-prog enabling the creation of one owns keyboard shortcuts.

Since the coding is done in axapta I think it is easier to do the changes in win.

To give an example. I ve grown tired of having to type all the if and else and whatnots. In smart texteditors there is auto complete or you can easily create a complete if – else with brackets and all. I want to be able to do that in axapta as well. I think the easiest way must be to create your own shortcuts in win like say ctrl+shift+I for an if else.

So do you know of any programs or have any ideas. And I would really prefer if it is free as well.

Thomas.