Sorry, correction on typo, the name of the class is EditorScripts.

It basically works like this:

  • You write a method in the EditorScripts class, with an argument of type Editor
  • Every underscore character in the method name, is a submenu, e.g. look at the existing method:

void sendTo_mailRecipient(Editor e)

{

    sysInetMail mail = new sysInetMail();

    mail.sendMail('',e.path(),EditorScripts::getSelectedText(e),true);

}

            The context menu when you right-click will look like this:

Ø       Scripts

Ø       sendTo

Ø       mailRecipient