Our customer migrates from SAP to Axapta and several months wants to support both database on the same Sql server. (Windows 2000 server SP4, MS SQL 2000 SP4 enterprise, server collation:   SQL_Latin_General_CP850_BIN)
Therefore I created new Axapta database on customer’s server with database collation CI-AS. Axapta was connected via bmssa login with db_owner privilegies. Everything works well, but when I attempt to import some customizations  - sometimes synchronization doesn’t work correctly. And check/synchronize process from Administration – Periodic – SQL Administration goes down with following messages: “SELECT column_name, data_type, character_maximum_length, numeric_precision, numeric_scale, is_nullable FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name = UPPER('AAA')
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'information_schema.columns'.”
I assigned bmssa login as system administrators and via sp_ChangeObjectOwner change object owner from bmssa to dba. I checked owner of information schemas as well. It seems that server still uses case sensitive option.
thanks,
Tomas