From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Siva kumar
Sent: 03 November 2005 06:32
To: MBS Axapta
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Moving more than one item to another form

Hi pals,

          How can I Pass more than one item from a form to another form. In my problem, If Iam selecting an item it is passed through the method called parmitem. When Iam calling this class from another form, I can get the Item through the parm method of the class. I need to select multiple item which I should get it from another form.

          If any one come across this type of problem, and found solution, Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

  We Born to Win...